Carbonlites: Bottled BIO-CN. Developed by: Carbon Masters India Private Limited
- All innovations
- Air to Air Heat Exchanger for Cooling
- AirLight Heat Exchanger
- Geothermal Building Cooling Systems
- District Heating & Cooling System
- NordIQ Soft Control System
- Solar Lighting System
- Rehact Intelligent Energy System
- Low Energy HVAC System
- Solar Chiller
- Efficient Insulation Material
- Capturing particulate matter from diesel generators
- Carbonlites: Bottled BIO-CN
- Cloud-based smart heating. Developed by: Fourdeg
- Creating a new paradigm in daily water and energy usage by Orbital Systems
- Gorilla energy efficient ceiling fans. Developed by: Atomberg Technologies Private Limited
- Heat-Source-Tower Heat Pump
- Helping consumers manage their home energy by Viva Labs
- High-durability timber
- Highly energy efficient heating systems by EyeCular Technologies
- Innovative and efficient air dome
- Intelligent Heating and Cooling Technology for Building Developed by: Henan Runheng Energy Management
- L4A Efficient Greenhouse Lighting
- Making laundry clean, cool and detergent free. Developed by: Scandinavian Water Technology
- Photovoltaic Ceramic Tile
- Preserving water through smart nozzles. Developed by: Altered
- Radiant Cooling Solution for Building Sector by Oorja Energy Engineering
- Renewable Energy-based smart micro-grid using DC appliances. Developed by Basil Energetics Private Limited
- Smart energy at home using cloud and storage by Suntherm
- Supplying Energy
- Energy Access
Carbonlites: Bottled BIO-CN. (By end to end organic waste management)
The bottled bio-CNG saves 10-15% as compared to conventional LPG and comes in unique cascades of 2-4 cylinders. Carbonlites organic manure helps farmers replace chemical fertilizers with an organic solution that is cost-effective and has minimal environmental footprint. The estimated GHG reduction by global adoption of this technology is likely to be 28.6 million tonnes by 2027.
Carbon Masters India Pvt. Ltd.
Carbon Masters is a carbon management company that spun out of the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, and today has offices in the UK, India and Ecuador.
The climate innovation:
Carbon Masters India Private Limited has devised an innovative way for managing the organic waste by collecting and converting the waste into useful fuel.
The bottled bio-CNG saves 10-15% as compared to conventional LPG and comes in unique cascades of 2-4 cylinders.
Mr. Kevin Houston, Founder and Director, Mr. Som Narayan, Co-founder and Director
|#533, 1st Block,RT Nagar, Bangalore, 560032, Karnataka, India|