Radiant Cooling Solution for Building Sector by Oorja Energy Engineering
- All innovations
- Air to Air Heat Exchanger for Cooling
- AirLight Heat Exchanger
- Geothermal Building Cooling Systems
- District Heating & Cooling System
- NordIQ Soft Control System
- Solar Lighting System
- Rehact Intelligent Energy System
- Low Energy HVAC System
- Solar Chiller
- Efficient Insulation Material
- Capturing particulate matter from diesel generators
- Carbonlites: Bottled BIO-CN
- Cloud-based smart heating. Developed by: Fourdeg
- Creating a new paradigm in daily water and energy usage by Orbital Systems
- Gorilla energy efficient ceiling fans. Developed by: Atomberg Technologies Private Limited
- Heat-Source-Tower Heat Pump
- Helping consumers manage their home energy by Viva Labs
- High-durability timber
- Highly energy efficient heating systems by EyeCular Technologies
- Innovative and efficient air dome
- Intelligent Heating and Cooling Technology for Building Developed by: Henan Runheng Energy Management
- L4A Efficient Greenhouse Lighting
- Making laundry clean, cool and detergent free. Developed by: Scandinavian Water Technology
- Photovoltaic Ceramic Tile
- Preserving water through smart nozzles. Developed by: Altered
- Radiant Cooling Solution for Building Sector by Oorja Energy Engineering
- Renewable Energy-based smart micro-grid using DC appliances. Developed by Basil Energetics Private Limited
- Smart energy at home using cloud and storage by Suntherm
- Supplying Energy
- Energy Access
With lower energy consumption, uniform comfort, reduced noise and better indoor air quality, "Radiant Cooling Solution" provides a sustainable and energy efficient way to cool buildings. If this system is implemented globally, it can mitigate 30 million tonnes of GHG emissions by 2025.
Oorja Energy Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
Oorja Energy Engineering Services, a Hyderabad based company, offers cleantech based cooling & heating solutions for commercial and industrial establishments.
The climate innovation:
With its “Radiant Cooling Solution”, Oorja Energy offers a unique solution to significantly reduce the cooling energy consumption in the building sector and its associated carbon footprint.
If this system is implemented globally, it can mitigate 30 million tonnes of GHG emissions by 2025.